- Must have 1-year minimum experience working with an LMS or similar systems (LCMS, CMS) and ability to learn systems quickly.
- In-depth experience with authoring technologies, Intranet design tools, and multimedia applications including video and animation software and MS products, especially Office 365, SharePoint, Sway, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
- Utilization of cutting-edge and industry-leading software and technology for course development and delivery.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Bachelors or Technical Degree preferred
- Sitting and bending for long periods of time.
- Position requires frequent talking, hearing, and vision with moderate standing, walking and reaching.
- Extensive computer usage. Job position responsibilities are generally performed in a business office environment with computers, printers and phones.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.