- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience
- An online or physical portfolio of design work
- Individual has a vast understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Ai,Ps,Id)
- Has an understanding of healthcare design and medical branding
- Ability to adopt and execute on approved brand guidelines and standards
- A strong desire to learn new skills and trends within the design and marketing industry
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, internal team members and other vendors, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Possesses exceptional time management skills
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, including HIPAA regulations, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- There will be a 45 - 90 day training period that will take place outside of the NADG HQ – 80% of this period will be conducted at the offices of NADG Marketing Vendor as part of an immersive agency on-boarding process.
- Sitting and bending for long periods of time.
- Position requires frequent talking, hearing, and vision with moderate standing, walking and reaching.
- Extensive computer usage. Job position responsibilities are generally performed in a business office environment with computers, printers and phones.
- Availability to travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
References may be required